Dienstag, 16. März 2021

H e l l o a g a i n ...

It's been a very long time since my last blog post, but as I'm a bit Insta-tired I thought why not go back to blogging?!

But where to start? Impossible to write down all the things I was working on in the past 2 or 3 years, so better start what with what i'm doing right now:

I try to focus on making my designs efficient and getting a lot of option out of every single pattern. My current DESIGN CAPSULE are THE LIHANS.

It all started with the Top Hanne which I designed for the german book Flauschrausch (Frechverlag, TOPP 4821). Meanwhile the pattern right get back to me and you can get all patterns in german and english on ravelry and lovecrafts. There is a huge discount if you buy the bundle of all 4 of my design contributions.

The original Flauschrausch Top
in Lang Yarns Merino 120 and Lang Yarns Lace

As the top Hanne is a very well fitted top and I had the idea to change the bobbled increases to invisible ones to get a plain yoke. So I knitted a simple summer top for me. Using same pattern in a different yarn (SANDNES LINE), BUT same gauge.

After that it was not very complicated to adjust the style to a large range of kids and baby sizes. I added also a version with eyelet increases and added different sleeve styles to the pattern.I worked 4 LIHAN SWEATERS for my kids last year and they really like to wear them. I published the pattern already last summer and the feedback is very positive.

1.Size 8 years in De Rerum Natura Ulysee
2. Size 8 years in Sandnes Garn Line
3.Size 5 years in Sandnes Garn Duo
4.Size 2-3 years in Schefers Organic Cotton

As this pattern makes so much sense to me, it's so easy and versitale and so much fun to knit,  it was absolutly neccessary to create the matching dress and also the matching cardigan. Both patterns are into testknitting right now. 

Meanwhile testknitting I already splitted the LIHAN CARDIGAN pattern into 2 files.  Size 0-7years and size 8-15years. it's obligatoory to say that the next sizes added will be for adults, If you are already interested into testknitting it please let me know. 


I would be very happy to get your feedback on my blogpost! Is it interesting for you? should it be more detailed? more links? less links? it would help me a lot to hear from you!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen